Saturday 9 October 2010

Interview with Sherry Davis part one

Just to get the interview started, a few quick questions from me  and answers from Sherry Davis , lots more to come in future posts.

With your first single "Ain't That love " now out on ITunes and Amazon, music is the obvious place to start asking questions of Sherry . 

Who are your top 5 influences on your music?
SD : Mariah Carey, Corrine Bailey Rae, Vanessa Carlton, Michael Jackson and Stevie Wonder

What music do you listen too the most?
SD: I have an eclectic taste in music, I love soul, pop, classical, dance, gospel and rock music.

When will your EP be released?
SD: It's still getting finished, so I'll keep you posted!


Are you planning a countrywide tour?
SD: Let's see what 2011 holds : )

 
Who would you like to collab with in the future?
SD: A whole host of random people for off the wall collabs - Doneao, Robin Thicke, Corrine Bailey Rae, Muse and Dizzee Rascal



As the X Factor has just had its first live show , did you ever consider applyng to go on the X factor?
SD: Not really, I know someone who has gone on to the final 12 and he's amazing. It inspired me to think about it


Thats the end of the first Session of Questions , as I said more questions answered soon and if you have any questions for Sherry please send them to me @TeamSherryDavis

To buy Sherry's new single Ain't That Love hit these buttons 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00452FCCK/ref=cm_sw_r_tw_jdp_av3Qmb0AG7YB4

 http://itunes.apple.com/gb/album/aint-that-love/id395563348?i=395563375

No comments:

Post a Comment